To have the opportunity of purchasing a very special foal.
Here we have No Name having 10-8-10-10 stats and 10 Active 7 Passive Dna Filly.
Having the potential to be 15 Active and 2 Passive if all items are added to her.
Here's what is special about this little filly and the reason it is hard for me to make the decision to set her for bid. Her lineage. DI Cloud9 is her sire jumping at 94.25" with potential for an increase still in sight. His sire is Cloud Strife (AssasinsCreed X Dusk and Her Grace) and dam is Polaris (The Évoluer X Gamora). Feel free to dig deeper they have pretty solid lines.
DI Pallidyn is this little fillys Dam. She currently is sitting at 89.5" and has been quite lazy however I expect an increase although her lines are solid enough to back her up if she doesn't. Pallidyn's sire is Enchantment (Wormwood X Attention) and her dam is Piper's Pepper (Reign X Echo) both Reign and Echo are my horses and have quite the set of lines to them as well with many proven foals.
I bred these two in hopes of keeping the foal. And still may choose to do so if interst is low in the filly. She is both Pallidyn's and Cloud9's first foal. I had the pair set up from the start and did not plan on releasing a foal let alone their first.
However, I would rather not add the dna items to her as I am tight on funds and need to focus on the horses I have upcoming. So, I offer her for bid. I would not like to see her go to a home that will not add the minimum items she desperately needs to do well for herself in the Thoroughbred world.
I do reserve the right not to sell.
Starting bid can start wherever you see fit.
No ending date and no buy nows please.
Thank you and happy bidding :)
Notify me by email when this topic is updated NEW!
Oops forgot about this foal.
Still open for bidding.
I will also open buy now offers in hopes to get her in a nice home soon