Are you horse crazy? How horse crazy: a little bit, or 100% obsessive? Some of like horses, while others canít imagine even thinking about anything but. Take this quiz and find out just how horse crazy you really are.
The first website you check in the morning is:
1. Google News
2. The Weather Network to see what to wear to the barn.
3. Your favorite horse website (PonyBox.com)
Youíve been to a Chinese buffet and youíre stomach is feeling queasy. You tell people:
1. You over indulged.
2. You think you have been infected by Bacillus cereus and need a drench.
3. Youíre colicky and need someone to do belly lifts on you.
When at the stable youíve had a taste of:
1. Your friendís sandwich
2. The salt lick.
3. The salt lick and the sweet feed.
Your bicycle is:
1. A fixy with no seat.
2. A fat bike that takes you through mud and snow to the stable..
3. A rusty Walmart special youíve named after your favorite school horse.
Covering your bed is:
1. A duvet chosen to match the wall color.
2. A quilt your grandmother made with horse prints on it.
3. A horse blanket your horse has worn.
You have tried walking in the following footwear:
1. 4 inch heels.
2. Your riding boots.
3. Hoof boots.
When you shop for clothing you:
1. Love buying the latest trends.
2. Look for things that are sturdy and classic.
3. Buy anything that looks like equestrian wear or has a horse on it.
You think menís cologne should smell like:
1. Expensive essential oils.
2. Outdoorsy and fresh.
When cleaning out your jeans pocket on laundry day, youíre likely to find:
1. Movie ticket stubs.
2. Your library card because you borrowed a horse book.
Youíve been known to style your hair with:
1. Dry shampoo and a teasing comb.
2. Protective lotion and a ceramic flat iron, so it doesnít look messy when you take off your helmet.
3. A curry comb and grooming spray.
You would never be without your:
1. Lipstick and mascara.
2. Drivers License
3. Helmet and riding boots.
In school you always got in trouble in gym because:
1. You couldnít do pull ups on the rings.
2. During gymnastics youíd always point to the pommel horse and say, thatís not a horse!
3. During track and field youíd always gallop instead of run.
That back of your, or your parentís car contains:
1. Your sibling, the dog and a car blanket.
2. Your helmet, boots and a snack.
3. A filled hay net, an old show program, three leg wraps and a few empty tube wormer containers.
Now, total up your answers. Answer 1 of each question is worth one point. Answer 2 is worth 2 points and answer 3 is worth 3 points.
13 to 26 - You may be a bit horse crazy. Stick around so you can be totally converted.
26 to 33 - Youíre pretty horse crazy, but not 100% committed.
39 - Youíre 100% horse crazy.
Over 39 - Youíre math is as bad as mine, maybe just go riding.